Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hello Gals ♥

Photobucket
Hello Girls ♥
I don't really know, what to write here, so at first I want to say thanks, that I could became a member of Fairy Tail
Photobucket
Also, this post shouldn't be so boring, so I just give you a few informations about myself^^'
star Pictures, Images and Photos Name: Hani
star Pictures, Images and Photos 21 years old
star Pictures, Images and Photos I live in Berlin
star Pictures, Images and Photos I'm 190 cm high and even wear High Heels
star Pictures, Images and Photos I love Japanese Rock and german Punk, as well as popmusic
star Pictures, Images and Photos My Hobby is to make the cutest nails ever
star Pictures, Images and PhotosI want to do somewhat like fashiondesign or become a nail designer
star Pictures, Images and Photos Thats me:
Photobucket

Well...I think for the beginning....Thats all.
@Diamond: I hope this kind of post is ok, if not, just tell me^^

Bye Hani ♥
Photobucket

1 comment:

Diamond said...

It was absolutely awesome :). Luvin the blinkies ;)